drank Guava Cadabra by DAVIDsTEA

This blend surprised me, I was expecting it to be a little tart, but this is actually sweet. I actually really like this. I tried guava when I was in Cuba last year and loved it. This tea isn’t quite that good, but it is good in it’s own right.

I made this and chilled it which it seems is my new way of enjoying tea this summer. I used to cold brew all the time but this is just as easy. Although, sometime cold brewing brings out sweeter notes in the teas.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada