Hide

Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community.

Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. or Learn More

94
drank Guava Cadabra by DAVIDsTEA
769 tasting notes

This blend surprised me, I was expecting it to be a little tart, but this is actually sweet. I actually really like this. I tried guava when I was in Cuba last year and loved it. This tea isn’t quite that good, but it is good in it’s own right.

I made this and chilled it which it seems is my new way of enjoying tea this summer. I used to cold brew all the time but this is just as easy. Although, sometime cold brewing brings out sweeter notes in the teas.

Preparation
Boiling 7 min, 0 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Hello,
I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, playing with my nieces, shopping, and of course TEA!

I only started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white but I have black every morning to wake me up! I enjoy most flavours out there! My favourite flavours are nutty, fruity, chocolate, jasmine, tropical.

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Location

Saskatchewan, Canada

Following These People