drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

I finallly ordered this! I was waiting to make a big order at Butiki since shipping is kinda expensvie now, so I might as well make it worth it!

This black tea is deliciously fresh strawberry and rhubarb. There is a slight baked pie taste. I added some rock sugar half way through and this really brings out the baked pie taste even more.

I resteeped this for 4 minutes and it was a little weaker, but still delicious.

I chilled some of this and it is delicious as well!

Good job Sil (I think it was Sil anyway!) on suggesteing this combination in the contest!

YAY! so glad you enjoyed it! and yeah that one is my fault though stacy gets full credit for making it awesome!

Aimee Popovacki

that one sounds so good! I love rhubarb stuff so I feel like i’d really like that.

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada