Mmmm, so delicious. I used 1 tsp of leaf for this cup.
This Keemun is so smooth with some sweet fruity notes and a tiny bit of malty smoke in the background somewhere.
It is good chilled as well.
I am going to have to compare Teavivre’s Keemuns because I am going to have to keep one of them stocked for sure!
Which level of Keemun is most preferred by you Steepsterites!?

TheTeaFairy

I also love their Organic Superfine Keemun Fragrant but it’s so much more fruity and chocolaty, it’s hard to compare. I just keep both cause they each serve their purpose!

Terri HarpLady

I have only tried the Orb. Superfine Fragrant Keemun. I need to try this one too. :)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Terri HarpLady

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada