I had an idea to turn this tea into a bath tea and it turned out marvellous! I am not a fan of lavender in tea, but in a bath, it is so relaxing. So I put Epsom salts, tea, a tiny bit of lavender essential oil, and some baking soda as a skin softener.
Ah, now that’s one glorious bath!

Terri HarpLady

That’s awesome!
I should try doing that with some of the teas I don’t really care for :)

tigress_al

Yep! I heard white tea is supposed to be good for your skin so I figured what the heck! Might as well try it