Thank you to Angel at Teavivre for sending me this sample.

I am not usually a straight green tea fan, but I never pass up the opportunity for free samples from Teavivre because I find my tastes are changing and sometimes I discover something I wouldn’t have normally tried!

I used 1 tsp of leaf. This is an excellent tea. It is smooth, not too vegetal. It has a nutty flavour and now that I read the description, it says chestnut, and ya, I get chestnut. It is buttery and not astringent in any way. It tastes so fresh.

Resteep at 2 minutes. I think I enjoy this steep even more than the first.

I am glad I got to try this and might just order it in the future……look at me…..growing up in my tastes and ordering straight teas more and more…lol.