Thank you to Angel at Teavivre for sending me this sample.

I am not usually a straight green tea fan, but I never pass up the opportunity for free samples from Teavivre because I find my tastes are changing and sometimes I discover something I wouldn’t have normally tried!

I used 1 tsp of leaf. This is an excellent tea. It is smooth, not too vegetal. It has a nutty flavour and now that I read the description, it says chestnut, and ya, I get chestnut. It is buttery and not astringent in any way. It tastes so fresh.

Resteep at 2 minutes. I think I enjoy this steep even more than the first.

I am glad I got to try this and might just order it in the future……look at me…..growing up in my tastes and ordering straight teas more and more…lol.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada