Thank you to Angel at Teavivre for this sample!

I must admit, puerh is not usually my favourite tea but I was interested to try this one. I didn’t hate it or love it. Earthiness with a slight sweet note is mostly what I taste. Maybe I was just having a blah day the day I tasted it, but I didn’t find it that interesting. I still enjoyed what I had, but don’t like it enough to order it.

Resteep 1 minute

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada