As much as I am not really a fan of banana in tea, this was pretty good. Thanks to KallieBoo! for this sample! The coconut was fairly strong as well, which is great for me because I love coconut! It is also fairly creamy. I don’t think I would purchase it, but it is enjoyable
Boiling for 3.5 minutes
Rating 86

tigress_al I didn’t like mulberry leaf tea at first either (my 1st one was mulberry magic), but then ky started to grow on me, and eventually I started craving it!

Comments

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada