drank Phoenix Pearl by Zen Tea

These “pearls” are really good. They are smooth and sweet with those cocoa notes that I have grown to love in Yunnan black teas, and a hint of earthiness. The price is fairly good as well, especially because I bought them in sale!
I will have to compare them to my beloved Teavivre black pearls

Tea Sipper

Yes, I realized after I had tried a few pearls that the Zen version is actually like what I’ve seen described as “snails”. Ah well! I still love these.

tigress_al

Ya, I was kinda surprised that they weren’t actually pearls when the name is “Phoenix pearl”

Comments

Tea Sipper

tigress_al

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada