drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

I love chocolate, so of course I would order this tea. I am actually being overwhelmed by tea! And my verdant and Butiki orders haven’t even arrived yet! Just my zen tea and Della terra orders have come so far.
Anyway, back to the tea. The marshmallow was probably the most prominent note followed by graham cracker and then a little hint of chocolate. I would have liked the chocolate to be more prevalent, but this is very enjoyable nonetheless.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada