This tea was pretty good. Yesterday I had wrote the brewing parameters on the bag. So when I brewed this up today, I didn’t look at the ingredients. I usually try not to read ingredients or tasting notes before I try a tea so I can just taste the tea and not worry about whether I am tasting certain ingredients and such.

Anyway, as I was drinking this tea, I was picking up on a lot of citrus notes. I thought my palate was off, but then u checked the ingredients, and it said orange peels…. Good, I’m not crazy.
I found this to be a decent oolong, but I think I would prefer caramel flavours without the citrus.

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada