Thanks to KallieBoo! for a sample of this in our mystery swap!
I don’t drink matcha very often even though I have 2 flavours from Red Leaf. I guess it is because I am not the biggest fan of green teas. However, I find flavoured matchas to be quite lovely.

This one is kind of weird. It tastes very much like bubblegum, the kind that I used to chew as a kid and blow huge bubbles with. But….it is super weird to drink bubble gum.

MissB

My thoughts exactly when I had this one, too. I think my kids would probably like it. My brain gets in the way of true enjoyment.

Fjellrev

I haven’t tried this, but I imagine that it would be like the bubblegum-flavoured fluoride rinse I used to get at school.

MissB

It definitely tastes significantly better than that. It’s quite tasty, it’s just weird drinking something I only chew and spit out.

tigress_al

MissB is totally right…“my brain gets in the way of enjoyment”…..it’s like “no don’t drink bubblegum”

Comments

MissB

Fjellrev

tigress_al

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada