drank With Open Eyes by Butiki Teas

This is really good for a green tea. Blah blah blah, you all know that green teas aren’t my “thang.” But this one is really good. The strawberry is natural tasting and juicy, probably because I had 3 large hunks in my scoop. The toffee is on the background and the ginger isn’t overpowering which I like.
This was just what I needed this afternoon.

Fjellrev

We must have similar tastes because I ordinarily don’t care for greens either, especially Dragon Wells, but this one is great.

tigress_al

It seems that I like a lot of the same teas as you!

Comments

Fjellrev

tigress_al

It seems that I like a lot of the same teas as you!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada