This was delicious, the Irish cream is very light but it is nice. I didn’t get too much in the cheesecake department, but I haven’t tried it with sweetener yet, so I have a feeling that sweetener will bring out that cheesecake a little more.
Once again, another delicious black!

Butiki Teas

The cheesecake flavor is an aggressive one, so we went light on it and focused more on the Irish Cream. A little bit of brown sugar will definitely enhance the cheesecake flavor.

Comments

Butiki Teas

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada