drank Lychee Oolong by Butiki Teas

After a few days of not having any loose leaf teas and only drinking Keurig chai lattes, I am happy to have loose tea again.

I have never had lychee before but this is delicious. The first couple of sips of this tea were interesting. Tasting something for the first time is always exciting. As I continued to sip, I enjoyed it more and more. There are lots of fruity notes (which I assume to be the lychee). The floral notes are in the background and are subtle, but I find that they add depth to the tea.
Resteeped for 4.5 minutes was just as delicious, and I found that the floral notes came out a little more.

TheTeaFairy

This one is so juicy, I love it!

Terri HarpLady

I just got a sample of this, & I’m looking forward to sampling it!

tigress_al

This was on my shopping list for a long time, so I am glad that I finally ordered it.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

This one is so juicy, I love it!

Terri HarpLady

I just got a sample of this, & I’m looking forward to sampling it!

tigress_al

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada