Thank you so much Verdant for including this sample in my Black Friday order!

This is an excellent Tieguanyin. It is so buttery, like the butter that drips off of freshly boiled corn on the cob, with some vegetal and fruity notes. I am also getting a slight nuttiness as well as a slightly sweet note.

I used 2 tsp of leaf and did a quick rinse first.

I only had time for 2 resteeps at 1 and 1.5 minutes. I would have steeped it all day but I went to visit my friend and her new baby. No worries, I will probably order this with my $10 voucher from my Black Friday order.

That got me thinking about my order so I went on the website to scope out the teas I want to order. OH NO……Laoshan Black is out of order! I need more of that beauty of a tea :(

LB isn’t out of stock…it’s back as of today

tigress_al

I guess I didn’t refresh my page….YAY!!