Bam woke up this morning with a full blown cold. What the heck???? I still have some taste buds left, so that’s good. I received this as a gift and though it would feel goo on my sore throat. I was right, that licorice really does soothe the throat. And then I had a nap and seemed to help me get to sleep so that’s a plus. The taste is ok. I was mostly drinking this to make me feel better and that is what I am basing this rating on….it did it’s job.

Side note: I am fairly certain I have reviewed this before but my notes seem to have disappeared. Oh well