drank Toasted Walnut by DAVIDsTEA

So I loved the smell of this one, and like all the ingredients, but for some reason, I am not a fan. The aftertaste is weird for me. I still can’t put my finger on what it is about this tea that I don’t like. Maybe it is because I am not a huge green tea fan.
I will have to try it once more when I get it in my advent calendar just in case because I want to like it.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada