drank Buttercream by DAVIDsTEA

I really like the buttery-smoothness of this tea. I can taste a little of the mango (delicious) and I get a little bit of a floral taste as well.
I wasn’t even going to try this one because the description sounded odd, but at the last minute at DTs when the girl asked me if there was anything else, I asked for 25g of this.
Now I wish I would have got more because it is gone.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada