drank Amaretto by DAVIDsTEA

I tried this again, because I always give a tea at least 2 chances, but I just don’t like it. I am so surprised because I like amaretto and I love almonds??? wtf. Anyway, I just can’t handle it. I have to decrease the rating
The most troubling part is that I am not sure what the problem is :(

Erin

I find it tastes overtly artificial.

daydrm_believer

100% agree with you, especially the part about not knowing what the problem is. I want to love this tea so badly because it smells so amazing in the bag, but after steeped, it tastes…just…blah?

Comments

Erin

I find it tastes overtly artificial.

daydrm_believer

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada