drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

So, I decided to try something different. An employee had suggested some time ago to try this as an iced latte.
I find I like the flavour of most teas cold-brewed rather than iced, so I gave this a try.
I cold-brewed 2-3 tsp of Forever nuts for about 18 hours in the fridge in 1 cup of water. I added 0.5 cup of milk.
It was pretty good, a nice treat, but I like it hot plain, with milk, or with eggnog better.

Nickie

This is on my list of “next purchases” from Davids! Can’t wait to try it.

Comments

Nickie

This is on my list of “next purchases” from Davids! Can’t wait to try it.

Hello,
I am a nurse. I have numerous hobbies: reading, crocheting, crafting, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I went into a DavidsTea for the first time and have been hooked ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte.

My favourite flavours are nutty, vanilla, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are lavender, rose, hibiscus, banana, and straight green or overly vegetal teas.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada