drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

It took me a long time to try this tea because I was really unsure of popcorn in tea. I am glad I did!
Aroma: sweet caramel popcorn
Tea: smooth sweet caramel popcorn! I steeped this for 5 min, and it was a little bit light on the green tea taste but I really didn’t mind at all because it is so good!
2nd steep: almost boiling water for 8min, it was a little too weak for my liking. If I was going to do a second steep again, I would have to shorten the first steep. Not sure if I would resteep or not or just increase my steeping time to 6.5 minutes and only enjoy once. I will try to shorten the first steep next time and see how I like it.
Anyway, I just got a very small amount of this tea, but I will be stocking up soon I am sure!