drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Aroma: orangey in the bag, more caramel when steeped.
Taste: I was very suprised by this blend. I got 50g as a gift and would never have bought that much for myself. The first couple of times I had it, it was bitter. I learned to keep the steeping time shorter and it is less bitter with less of a weird cinnamon taste.
I like the dark caramel taste with the small hint of orange and cinnamon.
Just make sure you steep more toward the 4 minute mark rather than the 6 minutes.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada