drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

Yum! It was very creamy and refreshing. I was suprised by the amount of creaminess in this tea! That pretty much sums it up!

Speaking of refreshing, I will have to try this cold-brewed or maybe as a popsicle!

2nd steep: (less than boiling, 10min) less creamy, but still ok

Nickie

I love this tea! It does have a nice creaminess, without adding any milk to it. I actually have never had it with milk and wonder what that would taste like? I do find the flavour of the second steep to be much diminished, sadly, even when I use fresh hot water and let it steep for an extra few minutes. It’s still very good, but not as good as the first pot. Overall it’s one of my favourite teas, and I’m looking forward to trying it this summer during the 30-40 Celsius weather!

Comments

Nickie

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada