drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

Yep, tried steeping it at a lower temp than recommended again and it works so much better.
Now this tea tastes smooth and I am definitely getting the hot chocolate notes in it, not a full on hot chocolate but a light, nice, smooth one!
Upping the rating a little.

Erin

This is one of my fav’s from Davids!

jadlowitz

Thank you so much for the lower heat time. I heated my water to 185 degrees/85 and steeped for 6 minutes. I get the chocolate and caramel flavors and the flavors are very much prominent more than at the hot suggested temperatures.

Comments

Erin

This is one of my fav’s from Davids!

jadlowitz

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada