Ok, its really warm here now so I made this one iced and its great for ice because of the strong mint flavors, also I added a splash of lime for a " mojito tea" and its awesome just as good as the real thing and probably better for ya too, very refreshing in the hot weather :-)

Tommy the Toad

After I made this I searched online for a mojito tea and found a few, I also found a cucumber mojito that sounds awesome, I think I can do that myself also I must try soon :-)

Alphakitty

This sounded so good that you inspired me to make my own “kind of mojito” iced tea! Cucumber sounds delicious too.

Bonnie

My Lebanese friend mixes mint and basil a lot and I began to do the same. Even mix the two in salads with my greens…much fresher tasting. I’m thinking of trying some of my Middle Eastern herbs, and lemon (tiny bit) for the iced Puer. Like where you’re going

Comments

Tommy the Toad

Alphakitty

Bonnie

I just a guy who respects and loves the tea :)

Mississippi