Perfect iced too, the flavors when iced are not as in your face as when warm, the “all grapefruit” turned to a nice citrus flavor and the piney juniper was a little more noticeable, very nice refreshing iced tea, I woke up to a glass this morning. Really great blend I like it alot.

Tommy the Toad

I forgot to mention the smell of this one was also awesome, when dry i can smell the juniper much more than I can taste it, if my kitchen smelled like this id be very happy, they need to make grapefruit scented pine-sol weird but that’s what this tea smells like dry lol how could something that reminds you of pine-sol taste good??? It does lol

Bonnie

I get it! Super fresh! I want to go buy a grapefruit now and chop it up and smash some juniper berries from the bushes outside …..then….simmer the whole thing to scent my house now!

Tommy the Toad

I want some juniper berries!!!!

Bonnie

Don’t you have juniper bushes!?

I wish I had some juniper bushes lol

Comments

Tommy the Toad

Tommy the Toad

I want some juniper berries!!!!

Bonnie

Don’t you have juniper bushes!?

I wish I had some juniper bushes lol

I just a guy who respects and loves the tea :)

Mississippi