I’m home from the hospital with Lance getting things ready for him to come home and be comfy hopefully later on today :), it feels so good to actually sit down to a good cup of tea it’s only been a few days since I could do that but it feels like a month to me,The few short times that I’ve been homeI just didn’t have the time or desire to have tea because I just come in a eat fed the dogs took a bath and went right back up there with Lance, I try to be there for him as much as I can. This tea right now is better than it has ever been!!

Claire

So glad to hear Lance is coming home and you got a good cup of tea!

Tommy the Toad

I’m so glad too, I’m going to have his teapot ready for him when he comes home with some Lapsang Souchong, his fav :)

Invader Zim

So glad that he’s able to come home and you two can rest a little and have some tea!

TeaBrat

Welcome home Lance! :)

Comments

Claire

So glad to hear Lance is coming home and you got a good cup of tea!

Tommy the Toad

Invader Zim

TeaBrat

Welcome home Lance! :)

I just a guy who respects and loves the tea :)

Mississippi