This tea made me say a Bad word but in a Good way lol I don’t know what else to say but Thank You Wonks for this sample!!, I had to change my steepster sliding scale on 2 of my current favs to 100 pionts just so this could have 100 also, Awesome Tea! just read the other reviews.

Bonnie

Oh my! Is this the first time you’ve had Laoshan Black?!

Tommy the Toad

I don’t think i’ve had one from another company and I know this is the first time from Verdant, I guess it’s that weird that I’ve never had one? must be popular, i see why :)

ashmanra

I’m guessing it was “Day-yum!”

mrmopar

got to try this one!

Kittenna

I can’t believe you hadn’t had this one!! It is so fabulous; I hope it’s around forever!

Bonnie

mrmopar I’ll send you some!

Wonks

I’m glad you liked it. I always think that the best way to be introduced to something is with a prime example. Verdant is currently my favorite tea distributor, and I wouldn’t expect a lesser reaction really. Anyway, glad you enjoyed it.:3

Comments

Bonnie

Oh my! Is this the first time you’ve had Laoshan Black?!

Tommy the Toad

ashmanra

I’m guessing it was “Day-yum!”

mrmopar

got to try this one!

Kittenna

Bonnie

mrmopar I’ll send you some!

Wonks

I just a guy who respects and loves the tea :)

Mississippi