Very tasty Tea first thing that I noticed is that when you take your first sip of this one you are not just flooded with all the flavorings, you taste black tea first off nice and strong and slightly astringent, next thing I notice is the clove and cardamom I may be wrong in describing this as a spicy flavor but that’s what it is to me I get spiciness of the cloves and such yet not too overpowering at all perhaps the roses and vanilla smooth those out and make them subtle. the last cup of the first pot was quite strong in the cloves and slightly more astringent most likely from the sediment in the bottom of the pot and the cup, after drinking it I can see the little particles in the bottom.

TeaEqualsBliss

I just ordered this but haven’t found it in my box yet! LOL (I ordered like 58 samples or something crazy!)

Tommy the Toad

It’s really easy to go crazy with samples at Upton, We got lots of them that we still haven’t even tried yet lol :)

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Tommy the Toad

I just a guy who respects and loves the tea :)

Mississippi