This is a good tea to me, Like I said last time I don’t understand the bad reviews. read my full post on my blog here with photos Please :)

Wonks

My fanatical passion is actually neuropsychopharmacology, and have studied gabba intensely. I actually started taking gabba to curb my anxiety from the medicines I took…. with incredibly fantastic results. As a side bonus, it really helps people like me in social situations.

This sounds interesting since I’ve never consumed gaba-oriented teas, and may buy some. Thanks for the heads up, and great review.

Comments

Wonks

I just a guy who respects and loves the tea :)

Mississippi