Not much to go by on the description because this Tea is pretty plain, black tea and cranberries with some flavors But its that simplicity that makes this Tea perfect. There is no spice to kill the natural cranberry flavor and you taste a very nice bold black tea first and foremost followed by the wonderful sweet and tart flavors of the cranberries. We have had Cape Cod Cranberry also by Upton and it has apples and hibiscus and tho it tastes of cranberry its more like cranberry sauce lol this one is more clean cut and proper than the other. Also one more thing I want to say is that other “cranberry teas” we had tasted like “cherry” cough syrup, yukky, NOT this one it is a Wonderful great tea, I do Recommend. Even if you don’t care cranberries you may like this one. Please check out the Photo on my blog :) Thanks.

Claire

Tommy your pictures are so much better than Upton’s pictures!

Tommy the Toad

Thank you, i try to get my lighting good for them :)

Comments

Claire

Tommy your pictures are so much better than Upton’s pictures!

Tommy the Toad

Thank you, i try to get my lighting good for them :)

I just a guy who respects and loves the tea :)

Mississippi