I brought some of this to the dialysis clinic with me today, Im actualy thinking about just bringing my electric kettle and small steeper up here with us cuz i have to sit in here for like 4 or 5 hours.

K S

do they still make those 2-cup hot pots like we all used at college back in the day? That and a Finum basket would work great I would think.

Tommy the Toad

Yep, thats pretty much what I have but mines 2 quarts and a ceramic infuser cup thingie that would be good for bringing up here, I think I will bring it with me on friday, it would make things alot better here.

Comments

K S

Tommy the Toad

I just a guy who respects and loves the tea :)

Mississippi