Deep burgundy color. The flavor is smooth and earthy with a medium body and has slight cedar, cocoa, and coffee flavors upfront, and ends with lighter citrus and hay notes, followed by a run-on sentence. :)

Bonnie

Welcome to puerh heaven fellow earth dweller! Seems that there are a few of us the crawl in the mud and love the taste of these cedar, cocoa, bready, mushroom, etc. tea’s. mrmopar is a great puerh friend!

tperez

Haha, I don’t have to perform any kind of blood pact or something, do I? lol :)
I’m really quite addicted to those samples Mr. Mopar sent me, I think I’m going to have to order a cake before a run out! I hear pu’erh withdraw is a horrible thing :)

mrmopar

blood pacts not necessary just being friends to and with pu-erh is the key. you watch bonnie she has a great palate for tea check some of her reviews i learn a little more from her each day.

Aww, man! I was kind of looking forward to the blood pact :P hehe

I’ve noticed Bonnie’s posts are always very descriptive, and reading her notes on some of the pu’erhs you sent me I see a lot of things that I tasted in the teas, but wouldn’t have thought of myself

Its great to find such an awesome community here

Bonnie

Wow, Wish I was younger I’d stalk you guys!

Comments

Bonnie

tperez

Haha, I don’t have to perform any kind of blood pact or something, do I? lol :)

mrmopar

Aww, man! I was kind of looking forward to the blood pact :P hehe

Its great to find such an awesome community here

Bonnie

Wow, Wish I was younger I’d stalk you guys!

My name is Thomas,

Long-time tea and coffee driker, but I only started getting into the world of good quality teas about three years ago.

My favorites are pu’erhs, Yunnan blacks, and Taiwanese oolongs. I’m not much into flavored teas or jasmine/florals, but I love a good cup of chai or adding a spice or two to my teas sometimes.

Currently taking a break from school, working in Orlando Florida and trying to find my place in the world.

I’m a music lover and have played guitar and violin for quite a while and have also learned to love the sounds of the sitar and hindustani music in all its forms. I’ve become a bit of a guitar “grease monkey” and find building, modification, repair, and dissection to be even better than playing sometimes.

I also love hiking/camping and downhill longboarding when I have the time to make it out to somewhere hilly.

My Rating Scale: