Woke up with a sore throat this morning, lets see if this tea will work it’s magic :)

Kashyap

mince fresh ginger into it and a pinch of turmeric and that should further help the throat

tperez

Ooh, that sounds good. I’ll try that :)

mrmopar

Hope you feel better soon!

tperez

Thanks! I thought I was getting a cold, but it might just be allergies, its been dry and breezy out the past few days.

Comments

Kashyap

tperez

Ooh, that sounds good. I’ll try that :)

mrmopar

Hope you feel better soon!

My name is Thomas,

Long-time tea and coffee driker, but I only started getting into the world of good quality teas about two years ago.

My favorites right now are pu’erhs, Yunnan blacks, and Taiwanese oolongs. I’m not much into flavored teas, and jasmine almost always puts me off, but I love a good cup of chai or adding a spice or two to my teas sometimes.

I’m a 20 year old currently working in Orlando Florida, taking a semester off from school to try and figure out my place in the world.

I’m also a music lover. I’ve played guitar and violin for quite a while in classical styles, rock, etc., and also learning sitar and hindustani music.

I also love hiking/camping, Minecraft, Dr. Who, and downhill longboarding :)

My Rating Scale:
95-100 Wow! Praise the gods that be!
90-94 Pretty darn good
80-89 Nice, but either not quite to my tastes or not particularly head turning
70-79 Decent
50-69 Potable… under dire circumstances
0-50: Fifty shades of “blech!” Teas that aren’t worth their weight in pocket lint

Orlando, FL