Woke up with a sore throat this morning, lets see if this tea will work it’s magic :)

Kashyap

mince fresh ginger into it and a pinch of turmeric and that should further help the throat

tperez

Ooh, that sounds good. I’ll try that :)

mrmopar

Hope you feel better soon!

tperez

Thanks! I thought I was getting a cold, but it might just be allergies, its been dry and breezy out the past few days.

Comments

Kashyap

tperez

Ooh, that sounds good. I’ll try that :)

mrmopar

Hope you feel better soon!

My name is Thomas,

I’ve loved tea and coffee since I was little, but only started getting into the world of high quality teas about three years ago.

My favorites are pu’erhs, Yunnan blacks, and Taiwanese oolongs. I’m not much into flavored teas or jasmine/florals, but I love a good cup of chai or adding a spice or two to my teas sometimes.

Currently taking a break from school, moved back in with my parents as I work and trying to find my place in the world.

I’m a music lover and have played guitar and violin for quite a while and have also learned to love the sounds of the sitar and hindustani music in all its forms. I’ve become a bit of a guitar “grease monkey” and find building, modification, repair, and dissection to be even better than playing sometimes. I’m also a nature lover and try to get out to a nice trail or park at least once a week.

My Rating Scale: