Very tasty! A balance of creamy, sweet, and brothy flavors, slightly citrusy.

Sorry to everyone waiting on the Traveling Teabox, I packed it up to mail it last Friday, but I realized I didn’t have Yappy’s address… I guess I forgot to get it after the change in shipping order

Tea Sipper

Thankfully you remembered the address change though!

tperez

Haha, that would have been horrible!

I haven’t been able to get in contact with Yappy though, could you message him?

Comments

Tea Sipper

Thankfully you remembered the address change though!

tperez

Haha, that would have been horrible!

I haven’t been able to get in contact with Yappy though, could you message him?

My name is Thomas,

Long-time tea and coffee driker, but I only started getting into the world of good quality teas about three years ago.

My favorites right now are pu’erhs, Yunnan blacks, and Taiwanese oolongs. I’m not much into flavored teas, and jasmine almost always puts me off, but I love a good cup of chai or adding a spice or two to my teas sometimes.

I’m 21 and currently working in Orlando Florida, taking a some time off from school to try and figure out my place in the world.

I’m a music lover and have played guitar and violin for quite a while in classical styles, rock, jazz, etc., and have also learned to love the sounds of the sitar and hindustani music in all its forms. I’ve become a bit of a guitar “grease monkey” and find building, modification, repair, and dissection to be even better than playing sometimes.

I also love hiking/camping and downhill longboarding when I have the time to make it out to somewhere hilly.

My Rating Scale: