drank Emerald Lily by Rishi Tea

Day 3: Riding the mountain hills til my body’s sore, and enjoying the peaces and quite before my crazy cousins and little nephew show up :)

Came down to the coffee shop and decided to try this tea, definitely not my brightest idea… :P This might have been a good tea at some point, but I think the leaves have been sitting around in this coffee shop for way too long.

There’s a bit of plum and seaweed notes, but the overriding flavor I get is raw oyster. It’s drinkable, but pretty bad. I almost never add sweetener to green tea, but adding little honey to this made it taste alright.

My name is Thomas,

Long-time tea and coffee driker, but I only started getting into the world of good quality teas about three years ago.

My favorites right now are pu’erhs, Yunnan blacks, and Taiwanese oolongs. I’m not much into flavored teas, and jasmine almost always puts me off, but I love a good cup of chai or adding a spice or two to my teas sometimes.

I’m 21 and currently working in Orlando Florida, taking a some time off from school to try and figure out my place in the world.

I’m a music lover and have played guitar and violin for quite a while in classical styles, rock, jazz, etc., and have also learned to love the sounds of the sitar and hindustani music in all its forms. I’ve become a bit of a guitar “grease monkey” and find building, modification, repair, and dissection to be even better than playing sometimes.

I also love hiking/camping and downhill longboarding when I have the time to make it out to somewhere hilly.

My Rating Scale: