Another “wow!” from Yezi. Deep cocoa flavors with a touch of caramel, sea salt, and musk. Slightly red-winey, like Verdant’s Laoshan black. The brew is full bodied and bold but smooth and gentle at the same time. Really really nice black tea for special occasions.

TastyBrew

Yeah, this one is a definite keeper.

Comments

TastyBrew

Yeah, this one is a definite keeper.

My name is Thomas,

Long-time tea and coffee driker, but I only started getting into the world of good quality teas about three years ago.

My favorites are pu’erhs, Yunnan blacks, and Taiwanese oolongs. I’m not much into flavored teas or jasmine/florals, but I love a good cup of chai or adding a spice or two to my teas sometimes.

Currently taking a break from school, working in Orlando Florida and trying to find my place in the world.

I’m a music lover and have played guitar and violin for quite a while and have also learned to love the sounds of the sitar and hindustani music in all its forms. I’ve become a bit of a guitar “grease monkey” and find building, modification, repair, and dissection to be even better than playing sometimes.

I also love hiking/camping and downhill longboarding when I have the time to make it out to somewhere hilly.

My Rating Scale: