I would’ve never bought this on my own, my boyfriend picked it up for me (because I’m a fiend for anything raspberry or pomegranate, my head just about explodes if they’re both in there together) but its not as bad as I thought it’d be. I’m usually not big on green tea, and reading chamomile there made me even more apprehensive, but its actually halfway decent. Smells amazing, too.

My only real problem with it is that I feel like I’m always putting too much sugar in, it almost always tastes/feels kind of…syrupy? I usually put two spoonfuls of sugar in most of my teas, with this stuff I’m using maybe half a spoon? its odd to me. I ought to try it with honey next time, though.

I am an absolute whore for rooibos and honeybush and if Adagio Tea was a person, I’d probably send them 20-page love letters written in scrawing lunatic handwriting. Okay, maybe not that bad but aaagh. Yes. I like them quite a bit.

I always drink decaf, as I’ve got an awful sensitivity to caffeine due to my anxiety issues. So, don’t rag on me too hard about it, yes?

I’m a published writer, handcrafter (check out my goodies on the website URL), musician, artist and cooking fanatic. What can I say, I like to keep busy :3

Upstate NY