Got this a while back to fill in for the Bigelow caramel vanilla I love so much (didn’t see it at the store). Definitely pleasantly surprised, first steep it smelled almost waxy, some odd smell to it.

Drinking it though, at least when I’m in the mood for something sweet, is lovely. About a teaspoon of sugar and a little bit of caramel creamer, stepped for a good 5-6 minutes, and I could drink a few cups of the stuff quite happily. The little edge of bitterness keeps it from sickeningly sweet (at least for me).

I am an absolute whore for rooibos and honeybush and if Adagio Tea was a person, I’d probably send them 20-page love letters written in scrawing lunatic handwriting. Okay, maybe not that bad but aaagh. Yes. I like them quite a bit.

I always drink decaf, as I’ve got an awful sensitivity to caffeine due to my anxiety issues. So, don’t rag on me too hard about it, yes?

I’m a published writer, handcrafter (check out my goodies on the website URL), musician, artist and cooking fanatic. What can I say, I like to keep busy :3

Upstate NY