drank Honeybush Vanilla by Teavana

Probably one of the best things I’ve ever tasted, honestly.

That honey taste is unbelievable, especially to me because I tend not to care much for honey or honey flavor.

Barely needs any sugar (again, notable for me, I’m known to oversugar stuff occasionally), makes a beautiful deep red color, and tastes unbelievably good with a lovely, sweet aftertaste. Just finished up my jar of it yesterday and I’m still lamenting it a bit.

Boiling 8 min or more

I am an absolute whore for rooibos and honeybush and if Adagio Tea was a person, I’d probably send them 20-page love letters written in scrawing lunatic handwriting. Okay, maybe not that bad but aaagh. Yes. I like them quite a bit.

I always drink decaf, as I’ve got an awful sensitivity to caffeine due to my anxiety issues. So, don’t rag on me too hard about it, yes?

I’m a published writer, handcrafter (check out my goodies on the website URL), musician, artist and cooking fanatic. What can I say, I like to keep busy :3

Upstate NY