drank Decaf Vanilla by Adagio Teas

Smells better than it tastes, at least first time ‘round. Steeped for the recommended 3 minutes, will probably try going longer next time. The bitterness doesn’t bother me, its just kind of bland on the whole though. Maybe its because I put flavored creamer in but I’m not really tasting any vanilla, and barely any of the black tea. So, not awful, hell maybe if I did it a certain way it’d be pretty good, but definitely not one I’ll be buying again (feeling pretty grateful that I only got the sampler instead of full size).

I am an absolute whore for rooibos and honeybush and if Adagio Tea was a person, I’d probably send them 20-page love letters written in scrawing lunatic handwriting. Okay, maybe not that bad but aaagh. Yes. I like them quite a bit.

I always drink decaf, as I’ve got an awful sensitivity to caffeine due to my anxiety issues. So, don’t rag on me too hard about it, yes?

I’m a published writer, handcrafter (check out my goodies on the website URL), musician, artist and cooking fanatic. What can I say, I like to keep busy :3

Upstate NY