Holy crap, these leaves are BIG! It looks like spinach in my strainer o_o

This was my first venture into real green tea (Can I say real if its not caffeinated?) and I was pleasantly surprised.

Definitely a light, subtle kind of flavor, milder than I usually like it, but its actually really nice. On an unseasonably warmer day like yesterday, (upper 50’s in freaking December, ugh) it was perfect.

The citrusy/spiciness might’ve been the primary thing that made it a “yes” for me though, I can’t imagine liking it too much without that little added zest to it, but hey I’ll eventually snag up their decaf sampler.

One of the few times I actually followed the steep time, too! I did mine with just a little bit of sugar and it was lovely. Second steep was drinkable, that spice-taste came through more than anything else, but incredibly bland. I definitely think I’ll be picking up a 3oz of this stuff next time I buy from Adagio.

I am an absolute whore for rooibos and honeybush and if Adagio Tea was a person, I’d probably send them 20-page love letters written in scrawing lunatic handwriting. Okay, maybe not that bad but aaagh. Yes. I like them quite a bit.

I always drink decaf, as I’ve got an awful sensitivity to caffeine due to my anxiety issues. So, don’t rag on me too hard about it, yes?

I’m a published writer, handcrafter (check out my goodies on the website URL), musician, artist and cooking fanatic. What can I say, I like to keep busy :3

Upstate NY