drank Black Pekoe Tea by Gorreana

I just tore into this wonderful little drink a moment age.Dry leaf smell made me hungry. I’m not proficient in cooking spices to recognise what it was; a sweet minty smell. Red brown color. Wet leaves didn’t unfurl much,stemmy with pieces.First drink caught me off gaurd, so smooth yet rich. The maltiness, which reminded me of red wine, stood out.A wisp of smoke was present along woth a minty sweet/sour I felt in my outer jaws.Full body yet light and airy. I went ahead and steeped a second time and was glad I did. It may have lost too much for some of the more experienced drinkers, but you will hear no complaints from me. The malt eroded away to even sweeter notes. Something else about this drink; it’s very thirst quenching-no astringency. I have to agree with a post I saw (spoiler) from TeaEqualsBliss where she said it was ‘juicey’. Thanks Pureleaf for this one. I only wish I had enough to drink it all day. That’s OK, it’s going on my wish list. Yummy for my tummy.
Tune-Chris Cornell/Can’t Change Me(french),Two Drink Minimum,When I’m Down
If you,ve not heard his solo stuff and are a fan treat yourself. He spans several genres you may not predict.

Another revision…
My name is Dave. I enjoy shu pu’erhs, but starting to branch toward shengs. I drink darker oolongs daily, though I’ve been finding greener types that have less grassy astringency that I’m very happy with. And finally, some black teas are making it into my cup somewhat regularly.

I still have much to learn and welcome all of the suggestions sent my way. I’m also thankful for the many samples sent to me and without them would not have learned what I have thus far. Now that I’ve had several types of tea to try I’ve came to realize that I’m picky and much prefer traditional teas as opposed to blends, though there are still some that grab me.

I’m a wimp when it comes to astringency so take anything I say about this characteristic with a grain of salt(ASTRINGENCY WEENIE MAN, or AWM for short).

Other ramblings;
About tunes; I, like many, love them. I like adding them to my notes, but I feel like if someone were let’s say knitting or painting or reading a book that it would help the readers to get a better feel for how the writer may be impressioned about his environment toward his tea experience.
I wish I would have paid more attention to the grammer teachers so many years ago and not doodling band insignias. I should revisit the proper use of commas for starters, which I love.
I also love, and probably over use, parenthesis (the use of them may be a second personality coming to surface).
I’m a two finger typer and it may take me over an hour to write a note between my typing and creating a musical environment to write a ‘proper’ note with.
I try to PM everyone who follows/return follows me a hello and an offer of suggestions on what I’ve came across on Steepster. I was a little lost at first and almost quit so I’ve taken it upon myself to help others get through the first day. I plan to write a discussion on this topic.
If you’ve not listened to the enchanting stories about Dave and Morley go to ‘The Vinyl Cafe with Stuart Mclean’ website and listen to a podcast or two. Many of the Canadians on here I’ve asked had, yet surprisingly many had not heard of it.

Indiana,United States