drank Fujian Rain by Adagio Teas

THANK YOU AUTUMN HEARTH FOR MAKING MY DAY! After opening the package I recieved today I wasted no time getting this one into my press. I will skip all of the formalities and jump to what I tasted. Wow is this tea complex and sweet and lovely. It was just busy with pleasantries. I’m actually backlogging so will do this justice in a tasting note later.
In no paticular order, because I’m going off of a memory that is always suspect, I found roasted, honey, the slight mineral tang so applauded, fruity, faint nuttiness, clean and light-yet pronounced and vibrant.
I’ve seemed to be in a slump as of late; less time to write notes than I desire, coupled with knowing that a few of the ones that I did write weren’t particularly my favs, left me feeling detached from the joy of exploration. Boy is that resolved!
I say it again, I love this tea. Sorry I have so little to expound upon, I just wanted to get this out for now. I look forward to giving a formal note the next time I treat myself to this drink. I foresee a bag in the cupboard.
tunes,a mishmash=Big Head Todd&the Monsters/Bittersweet,The Heavy/Sixteen,Rusted Root/Cruel Sun,The Temptation/Papa Was A Rolling Stone,Taj Mahal/John The Revelator,Kimbra/Plain Gold Ring,John Butler Trio/What You Want

Another revision…
My name is Dave. I enjoy shu pu’erhs, but starting to branch toward shengs. I drink darker oolongs daily, though I’ve been finding greener types that have less grassy astringency that I’m very happy with. And finally, some black teas are making it into my cup somewhat regularly.

I still have much to learn and welcome all of the suggestions sent my way. I’m also thankful for the many samples sent to me and without them would not have learned what I have thus far. Now that I’ve had several types of tea to try I’ve came to realize that I’m picky and much prefer traditional teas as opposed to blends, though there are still some that grab me.

I’m a wimp when it comes to astringency so take anything I say about this characteristic with a grain of salt(ASTRINGENCY WEENIE MAN, or AWM for short).

Other ramblings;
About tunes; I, like many, love them. I like adding them to my notes, but I feel like if someone were let’s say knitting or painting or reading a book that it would help the readers to get a better feel for how the writer may be impressioned about his environment toward his tea experience.
I wish I would have paid more attention to the grammer teachers so many years ago and not doodling band insignias. I should revisit the proper use of commas for starters, which I love.
I also love, and probably over use, parenthesis (the use of them may be a second personality coming to surface).
I’m a two finger typer and it may take me over an hour to write a note between my typing and creating a musical environment to write a ‘proper’ note with.
I try to PM everyone who follows/return follows me a hello and an offer of suggestions on what I’ve came across on Steepster. I was a little lost at first and almost quit so I’ve taken it upon myself to help others get through the first day. I plan to write a discussion on this topic.
If you’ve not listened to the enchanting stories about Dave and Morley go to ‘The Vinyl Cafe with Stuart Mclean’ website and listen to a podcast or two. Many of the Canadians on here I’ve asked had, yet surprisingly many had not heard of it.

Indiana,United States