Merry Christmas! This is the tea I received for Christmas! :) There is a ton of it in the tin!

I steeped this for about 6 minutes (I really should have done about 4) at boiling.

First sip:
Mmmmmm. Reminds me of Adagio’s popular Tardis blend. A tad different, less sweet, but very similar. Ouch, bitter, but that’s my fault :(. I have to pay attention better.

Finishing off the cup:
That was pretty good. I enjoyed that the flavors were not too strong in this tea. It was not overpowering and was good on my empty stomach. No flavor stood out to me. They all mixed will and the tea felt very cohesive because of that.
____________________________________________________________________________

Overall, I really enjoyed this tea and can’t wait to have another cup later tonight! I am glad this tea was an earl grey because I am a sagittarius and it fit my tastes well. I am just a bit disappointed that my Tardis blend from Adagio is almost the exact same. This one had red flowers instead of blue and yellow accents featured in Tardis. :) Note to self: pay attention to steeping time!

TheTeaFairy

Merry Xmas to you too!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Merry Xmas to you too!

Hi! My name is Genevieve (Genna for short), and I love tea! I am 17 years old and used to hate tea. Thanks to reddit, I got into drinking tea a few months ago.

Likes:
Black tea
White tea
Herbals (fruit)
Hibiscus
Rose(hips)

Dislikes:
Green tea
Chocolate/Orange flavors together