Adagio! My favorite brand :) Well, I got this as a free sample when I bought some tea earlier last month. I was in the mood for a white tea today but wanted some flavor.

I opened this bag and the smell was a bit different… I don’t know what I was expecting. Also, the steeped leaves smelled surprising.

I don’t know what I feel about this tea. It called for a 3-5 minute steep with 2 heaping tsp per cup. I followed those directions and this tea is so light that I can barely taste it.

So, after drinking a bit more, I’ve discovered that when you take large sips you can taste the flavor well. It is still a bit too delicate for my taste, so next time ill add an extra tsp and steep for longer. But, I do taste the citrus flavor in this really well (from what I can taste)! This tea is true to what it is described to be. I have not had grapefruit in a while, but I am pretty sure this tastes similar.

Overall, I enjoy this tea but next time I need to steep it longer!

Hi! My name is Genevieve (Genna for short), and I love tea! I am 17 years old and used to hate tea. Thanks to reddit, I got into drinking tea a few months ago.

Black tea