Day 5 of the 24 Days of Tea

Well no surprise here, I’ve had this one before and have another 225g of it left I’m sure. I’m surprised they put this in the calendar when it’s been discontinued. I do like this tea. It’s not my favourite, but it’s still delicious. I have totally gone to this tea when I’ve needed a chocolate fix and there’s nothing in the cupboard… sometimes a couple pieces is all you need to curb the craving.

I like that it’s organic (yay!)

Cavocorax

They put it in the calendar? That seems like a cheap move – a way to unload a bunch of tea they’re trying to get rid of…

I know right?!?!?!
When I opened it I was like… uhhhhh I thought this was being discontinued. Now all these people who get this and want Stormy Night can’t actually get it or buy it.

Cavocorax

That’s rough. It’s not even in the web specials anymore.
I hope you like the other teas more!

Dustin

That seems like a marketing opportunity missed! Why would you use space in an item that shows off a variety of your wares for something you can’t/won’t sell consumers in the future?!

Tuscanteal

Considering DavidsTeas is so shiny with their marketing, I was surprised to say the least. I haven’t peaked at the tea list that’s on the back because I am trying to keep things a surprise, but in my head, the music of my life that was playing was “Wah Wahhh Wawaaaahhhh”

Comments

Cavocorax

I know right?!?!?!

Cavocorax

That’s rough. It’s not even in the web specials anymore.
I hope you like the other teas more!

Dustin

Tuscanteal

My passion for tea started at a very young age, thanks to my grandmothers beautiful china tea cup collection. I use to brew Tetley’s or whatever version of Orange Pekoe she had in the cupboard and pick out my favourite tea cup to use. It wasn’t until I was in my late teens that I really started to develop a passion for it. My town had the Urban Tea Merchant and it was there I was exposed to high tea and the very fancy Mariage Freres brand. When they switched over to The O Dor, my girlfriend and I found salvation in going for a lovely cup of tea and decompress with some tea scones.

It has since become an obsession. I have a tea cupboard, filled with a very large variety of teas. I also use the Breville Tea Maker to make my tea. I favour black teas, with a close second being North African Mint Green Tea. Because I have the luxury of working from home, I get to enjoy a wonderful cup of tea every morning, and the journey resets daily.

Vancouver, Canada