drank Matcha Miyabi by Den's Tea

The green is vibrant, though difficult to discern visually between it and Den’s Matcha Usucha(Matcha Kaze) – which reflects positively on Den’s usucha. Make sure to use a sifter to eliminate clumps. I vary my scoops day-to-day. Den recommends only 1 chashaku scoop, which I do when I’m in a particular rush. Otherwise its 2-3 chashaku scoops for me. 1/3 or 1/4 cup of Water at 175F. Foams up nicely; it could be my imagination, but I could swear his usucha foams up better. Flavour-wise, it is quite good. Den advertises the elimination of bitterness, compared to his usucha. I tend to agree, the small amount that was detectable in his usucha, was faint or non-existent in this koicha. The natural sweetness however isn’t as prominent as I would have liked. Compared to his usucha, I do prefer this. The question is if it worth twice the price of Den’s usucha? Ultimately, that is a personal preference. Compared to other Matcha Koicha’s, it is priced competitively. So definitely worth a shot.