drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

Took this in to the girls at work this week since I had no luck myself. From reading reviews on the boards it seems pu-erh often has a fishy scent, and that’s why it smelled/tasted so off. I think I might make a new cup and do the rinsing method suggested to see if that helps! :D

Shmiracles

oh goodness i WISH you loved this tea as much as i do. i brought it to work today, and yesterday, and the day before that, and i’m gonna have some soon!
the word ‘fishy’ never even crosses my mind a little! but i do have a poor sense of smell i’ll admit.
and if you rinse it all the chocolate will go away!! oh noooooooooooo

Valerie

I think it’s the earthy pu-erh scent that my nose translates to fishy? Because crazy4u mentioned it in her review of a different pu-erh and so that’s why we were talking about it.

Comments

Shmiracles

and if you rinse it all the chocolate will go away!! oh noooooooooooo