drank Jasmine Pearls by Tealosophy

I’m new to this pearls, the first time I steeped too long & it was woody w/ a barely jasmine taste but the second time & used a preheated tea cup & sipped w/ the leaves still in there (I usually remove them) It was absolutely yummy, the balance between the green tea & the jasmine flowers was lovely, no sugar needed although every now & then is nice.
•••
Soy nueva en esto de las perlas pero la segunda vez que las dejé infusionar mucho tiempo & dejé las hebras de té mientras lo tomaba (normalmente las quito) & quedó delicioso, el balance del te verde & las flores de jazmín son perfectas, no ser requiere de azucar aunque de repente se antoja un poco dulce.

Ninavampi

Yay! Another Spanish speaker! I only just saw your reviews!

Is there much of a tea culture in Mexico? Here in Ecuador it is very rare to find someone who likes or even knows about tea! But I feel like it is catching on slooowly…

eh.mio

Hola! I feel it’s also catching slowly in Mexico, there’s a teahouse {Caravanserai} which is really nice & I heard another one recently opened I can’t wait to go & give it a try. Also there’s a tea somelier {leticiasaenz.com}that launched her line of teas, bought a flavored earl grey {I adore EG} & got some samples, I’ll let you know. How’s tea in Ecuador?

Ninavampi

Hola!!! Tea in Ecuador in near to non existent. I have been really lucky and through much searching I have managed to find a few small tea shops that sell a decent array of teas. Most I have to import or have people bring me when they come to visit.

I am hoping that the tea culture will grow, seeing as it has in other South American countries. I am all for it! : )

Comments

Ninavampi

Yay! Another Spanish speaker! I only just saw your reviews!

eh.mio

Ninavampi

» Handmade for dogs & cats.
» Intermittent knitter & regular tea drinker.
» Some thoughts about tea, infusions & teaware.

I drink mostly Earl Grey. Enjoy Irish Breakfast, Darjeeling, Assam, Ceylon. Love Masala Chai, Jasmine & some greens from Japan. I like blends as long as they taste natural & are well balanced. I’m new to Oolong & Pu-erh which so far taste fantastic. Some infusions that I make on a regular basis are orange tree leaves, lemongrass, guava, apple-cinnamon-cardamom, etc.
_____________________________
»Cosos para perros & mininos hechos en casa.
»Tejedora intermitente & bebedora de cajón de té.
» Pensamientos sobre té, infusiones & utensilios.

Casi siempre bebo Earl Grey. Disfruto del Irish Breakfast, Darjeeling, Assam & Ceylon. Me encanta el Masala Chai, Jazmín & otros tés verdes del Japón. Me gustan los blends siempre & cuando el sabor sea natural & tengan un buen balance. Soy nueva con el Oolong & el Pu-erh los cuales hasta ahora me parecen fantásticos. Algunas infusiones que hago regularmente son hojas de naranjo, limón, guayaba, manzana-canela-cardamomo, etc.

México